americanexpress/confirmcard is the name of the official website from American Express to activate and confirm their customer’s cards.
Here, we show you how to confirm your card online easily online.
What is the difference between americanexpress/confirmcard and americanexpress.com/confirmcard?
Both are basically the same.
It’s just that you left out the “.com” part from the americanexpress.com/confirmcard which is the official website.
No problem, you’ll be able to confirm your card online now using the official website and the steps we’ve mentioned in this page. Read on.
How to confirm your AMEX card online?
Here’s the guide to confirm your card online:
- Use the button given below to access americanexpress/confirmcard website.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your card details.
- Enter them on the space given.
- After that, click on “Confirm Card”, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here, you will be asked to log in to your account.
- If you have an account already with them, use it to log in. Else create an account.
- After logging in to your account, you will be asked some personal details.
- Answer them and complete the card confirmation process.
I hope you were able to confirm your card easily with these steps. Do let us know in the comments section if you faced any issues confirming your card.